The deadline abstracts for presentations was Friday 22 April, 2022.
We are still accepting abstracts for the Poster Session. Deadline is 23.59 (IST), Friday 3rd June, 2022.
Abstracts must be submitted at https://clr.ie/129557.
Please read the advice below and then upload your LaTeX file.
If you have accepted an invitation to speak in a particular minisymposium, please submit your abstract accordingly; otherwise please submit it in the “Contributed Talks” category.
Abstracts are limited to one per speaker (with the exceptions of speakers in the Education and History minisymposia).
- Download the LaTeX ILAS-2022 abstract template
- Rename the template to something distinctive, e.g, Taussky-Olga-Contributed.tex or Todd-Jack-Mini10.tex
- Follow the instructions in the template
- Submit your LaTeX file at https://clr.ie/129557. Do not upload a PDF file.
- 8 April 2022: Deadline for submitting abstracts
- 22 April 2022: Notification of accepted abstracts.