Abstracts for contributed, minisymposium and plenary talks should be submitted at https://clr.ie/129557
If you have accepted an invitation to speak in a particular minisymposium, please submit your abstract accordingly; otherwise please submit it in the “Contributed Talks” category.
Abstracts are limited to one per speaker (with the exceptions of speakers in the Education and History minisymposia).
- Download the ILAS2020 abstracts template
- Follow the instructions in the template
- Submit your file at https://clr.ie/129557
- 31 March 2020: Deadline for submitting abstracts
- 21 April 2020: Notification of accepted abstracts.